Wednesday, November 23, 2011

11/25 Happy Thanksgiving from Kimball Office



This Thanksgiving, here is what the Kimball Office DC Staff is thankful for:


  • Our Families
  • Our Health
  • My five year old son, and that he hugs me for no particular reason
  • Husband because he is my best friend, Happy 7th Anniversary this Thanksgiving!
  • And my Job, because I never think of it as a job, but a place to learn, grow, and lead a great team.
  • Having a Job in this economy when so many others don't
  • For all of the wonderful people I have encountered over the years, and for enduring friendships.
  • The opportunity to work with such wonderful people at Kimball Office
  • For my family coming and visiting me at Thanksgiving- it has been three years since we have all seen each other!
  • My determined and supportive sales team
  • My girlfriends
From Kimball Office, Happy Thanksgiving!



Be sure to check out our "new"blog next week, with different formatting and exciting new articles!

Until next time, Stay green!

Kimball Office Mid Atlantic

No comments:

Post a Comment